Eindhoven, The Netherlands | Fulltime
ROOSH is a Dutch e-commerce organization established in Eindhoven, which was founded in 2013, and currently consists of 23 team members from all over the world with backgrounds in Online Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and IT. We run several platforms on which consumers can easily compare and book airport parking services in Europe, Australia and the USA! We are investing continuously in our knowledge, software and in one of our ‘ingredients’: “Being a team” to become the global market leader in airport parking.
You will be heading our SEA department, and managing our various accounts across several different countries.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Audit our current strategy, plan, implement and supervise its redesign
- Manage and measure our advertising campaigns
- Collect and analyze data to identify market trends and or patterns, on a local, national and global scale
- Communicate with our various other departments (marketing, sales and development) on your observations and suggestions to improve revenues, conversion rates and customer lifetime value.
- Produce reports and charts for various members of the team
Experience with data analysis is not required, but strongly appreciated.
- Demonstrable experience with Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Social Media Advertising, Google data studio.
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics 4
- High level of mathematical, statistical and analytical ability
- Strong sense of independence and organization
- Problem solving skills and a methodological approach
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Written and verbal communication skills
What you can expect, what we offer you
We are a very international group of young people and enjoy a dynamic and rather informal working atmosphere where everyone can be themselves. Last but not least, we are proud to say that we accumulated some very valuable knowledge in our small company, which means that you can learn a lot from us, if you are open to it.
More about the culture at ROOSH
Since we have many different cultures at ROOSH we sat down together with the whole team to define our culture and this is what our so called ‘ingredients’.
This is how the application process wil look like: