Our guidelines and values
These are our ingredients!
- Clear division of roles, tasks and who to contact
- c.s. handbook, SEO/purchase guidelines
- Meeting & Sessions
- Monthly results meeting;
- Progression meeting;
- Company feedback meeting;
- Training sessions in groups and 1 on 1.
- Starting time
- Monday – 10:00;
- Tuesday until Friday – 9:30.
- We lunch together around 12:30
- Care like a professional
- Being aware of your environment
- Phone calls, long conversations, music and fridge.
- Being prepared/organized in a timely manner
- Personal Challange
- Clear learning path
- Possibility to follow trainings
- Having the freedom to try new things that aren’t tested yet
- Being a Team
- Feeling Included
- Seniors/mediors activily welcome/help newcomers.
- Room for Fun!
- Feel free to address something, speak up!
- ‘No 11 out of 22 needed’;
- talk to the person directly.
- One office, one team.
- Feeling Included
- “We all follow the same path but everybody can have it’s own approach”
- All noses point into the same direction
- Different cultures different norms, keep balance between adjustments and acceptation
- There are standards for tasks but there is room to try new things
- “Being in control of your life and having realistic expectations about your day-to-day challange are the keys to stress management, which is perhaps the most important ingredient to living a happy, healthy and rewarding life.” – Marilu Henner
- “Diversity: the art of thinking independently together.” – Malcolm Forbes
- “When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.” – Dalai Lama
- “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing” – Dale Carnegie
- “A lack of transparency results in distrust and a deep sense of insecurity.” – Dalai Lama
“Creating specialised brands on which consumers can easily book their favourite mobility solution.”
ROOSH and its platforms in the media. For more information, please contact us.