Online Marketer USA
Eindhoven, The Netherlands | Fulltime
ROOSH. is a Dutch e-commerce organization established in Eindhoven, which was founded in 2013, and currently consists of 26 team members from all over the world with backgrounds in Online Marketing, Customer Service and IT. We run several platforms on which consumers can compare and book airport parking services in Europe, Australia and the USA! In the past two years, we have focused on innovation and invested in new software with the goal of becoming the global market leader.
As A (Junior) Online Marketer USA, you will be part of a small team which is responsible for all efforts towards organic and paid ranking improvements for the English speaking platforms, including but not limited to the following activities:
- Keyword research and strategy
- Content strategy and optimization
- Management and optimization of CPC campaigns
- Creation of compelling ads
- Regular performance checks
As you will be introduced to these tasks step by step, we are not expecting any previous experience in these fields from you. We are open to complete beginners and willing to teach you everything you need. Our extensive inhouse training comprises courses on content writing, keyword research and linkbuilding as well as tools we use, such as Google Analytics, Search Console and Ahrefs. Frequent feedback sessions will make sure your learning curve doesn’t end after the initial training.
Additional to a huge growth in online marketing skills, you can expect a career with multiple steps within the company that will reward you accordingly for your personal development.
Profile / Requirements
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English (mother tongue);
- Eagerness to learn about all dimensions of Online Marketing;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Independent work style;
- Positive mindset;
What we offer you
We are a very international group of young people and enjoy a dynamic and rather informal working atmosphere where everyone can be themselves. Our company is organized in a very flat hierarchy, which gives the team the freedom to work autonomously, venture into different directions and actively contribute with ideas. At the same time, we always make sure to support each other.
Last but not least, we are proud to say that we accumulated some very valuable knowledge in our small company, which means that you can learn a lot from us and we will actively guide you throughout this process. Besides the different trainings and feedback sessions with our experts, you will have a monthly meeting with our CEO Jeroen to reflect on your progress
To sum up – what you can expect:
- A diverse job with the right amount of freedom and flexibility
- Multicultural and informal working atmosphere
- Training from experts within the company
- Personal guidance and feedback sessions
- The possibility to grow into multiple directions (platform manager or specialist role)
- A modern, nice-looking workspace
- Teambuilding events such as shared lunches, after work drinks on Fridays, monthly pizza delivery and group activities every quarter;
If this made you enthusiastic about us and our work, we would love to hear from you! You can contact our CEO Jeroen via email@example.com – please make sure to add your CV.
This is how the application process wil look like: