Online Marketer DACH region
Eindhoven, The Netherlands | Fulltime
ROOSH. is a Dutch e-commerce organization established in Eindhoven, which was founded in 2013, and currently consists of 18 team members from all over the world with backgrounds in Online Marketing, Customer Service and IT. We run several platforms on which consumers can compare and book airport parking services in Europe, Australia and the USA! In the past two years, we have focused on innovation and invested in new software with the goal of becoming the global market leader.
You will work in a small team which is responsible for our Online Marketing activities in the DACH region. That comprises all efforts towards organic and paid ranking improvements for the German speaking platforms, including but not limited to the following activities:
- Keyword research and strategy
- Content strategy and optimization
- Link building
- Management and optimization of CPC campaigns
- Creation of compelling ads
- Regular performance checks
You will be introduced to these tasks step by step, but since we are looking for an online marketer that already has experience (2 years+) we expect that the basic knowledge of at least the SEO part is there. Nevertheless, our extensive inhouse training comprises courses on content writing, keyword research and linkbuilding as well as tools we use, such as Google Analytics, Search Console and Ahrefs. Frequent feedback sessions will make sure your learning curve doesn’t end after the initial training.
Additional to a huge growth in online marketing skills, you can expect a career with multiple steps within the company that will reward you accordingly for your personal development.
Profile / Requirements
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in German (mother tongue) and good at English.
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Independent work style;
- Positive mindset;
- Eager to learn about all dimensions of Online Marketing
- Experience with SEO/SEA
What we offer you
We are a very international group of young people and enjoy a dynamic and rather informal working atmosphere where everyone can be themselves. Our company is organized in a very flat hierarchy, which gives the team the freedom to work autonomously, venture into different directions and actively contribute with ideas. At the same time, we always make sure to support each other.
Last but not least, we are proud to say that we accumulated some very valuable knowledge in our small company, which means that you can learn a lot from us and we will actively guide you throughout this process. Besides the different trainings and feedback sessions with our experts, you will have a monthly meeting with our CEO Jeroen to reflect on your progress
To sum up
- A diverse job with the right amount of freedom and flexibility
- Multicultural and informal working atmosphere
- Training from experts within the company
- Personal guidance and feedback sessions
- The possibility to grow into multiple directions (platform manager or specialist role)
- A modern, nice-looking workspace
- Teambuilding events such as shared lunches, after work drinks on Fridays, monthly pizza delivery and group activities every quarter;
If this made you enthusiastic about us and our work, we would love to hear from you! You can contact our CEO Jeroen via email@example.com – please make sure to add your CV.
Check the vacancy (and other infos about the company) on our website: https://roosh.group/jobs/ 🤝
This is how the application process wil look like: