Online Marketer UK
Eindhoven, The Netherlands | Fulltime
ROOSH is a Dutch e-commerce company established in Eindhoven, which was founded in 2013. We run platforms through which consumers can compare and book car parks at airports in Europe, Australia and USA! We are looking for a native-level English-speaking marketer for our platform: Parkhero.co.uk. You will strengthen our current international team consisting of 18 people (and expanding). The team is made up of (mainly) online marketers and tech experts from all over the world!
You will be in charge of a variety of tasks that all contribute to the growth, maintenance and development of Parkhero.co.uk. This also means that you can directly implement your own ideas! Our company has a strong focus on Online Marketing, which means you will be working on SEO-related tasks (content and linkbuilding) and SEA related tasks (mainly Google Ads and Bing).
As well as marketing tasks, you will also have a chance to let your sales skills can shine. Every now and then we get approached by a car park that wants to be on our platform. You can convince them of the benefits of joining, do the negotiation and close the deal. Afterwards you will be their contact person.
There will also be a bit of customer service involved with the job but since our market share is pretty small you will be mainly focused on the growth of the platform. Customer service will also be a temporary part of the job since we have plans to create a specific Customer Service department in 2022.
Since the ROOSH team mainly consists of online marketers, there are plenty of opportunities to and grow. You will always find someone available to help you out with any questions!
· Oversee development of content strategy for our UK platform (www.parkhero.co.uk);
- Analyze SEO performance, identify problems, implement solutions;
- Develop and implement link building strategies to increase domain rating and search rankings;
- Managing the SEA Campaigns;
- Customer Service (partly);
- Stay in contact with our car parks and contracting new car parks.
Profile / Requirements:
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English (mother tongue);
- Experience in the field of SEO;
- Experience with analyzing tools like Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, SEM Rush
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or other related fields.
Note: Some experience with SEA is a plus but not mandatory!
What you can expect & what we offer you
We are a very international group of young people and enjoy a dynamic and rather informal working atmosphere where everyone can be themselves. We are proud to say that we have accumulated a lot of valuable knowledge in our small company. When working at ROOSH you can learn a lot from us, if you are open to learn.
To sum up:
- A diverse and responsible job with freedom and flexibility;
- Informal but professional working atmosphere;
- Self-development and training in marketing (2 hours a week);
- Team events;
- Working in a motivated and supportive team with 7 nationalities;
- An office which is located in the creative/startup heart of Eindhoven, Strijp-S;
- The office has multiple separated meeting/focus rooms where you can work;
- The office also has its own bar, perfect for Fridays! 🍻
More about the culture at ROOSH:
- Flat organization – The door is always open and there is direct support from all your colleagues;
- Autonomy – We teach you the job and skills so you know what to do with it! This is what we believe in – getting people involved with what we do;
- Involvement – passion, rewards and appreciation!
- Positive mindset – We like to think in solutions!
- Bringing in new ideas – This is what we encourage the most! The moment you stop experimenting is the moment you stop improving (we always have at least 2 variations of the same idea on our website, for instance).
If you are feeling enthusiastic after reading this, then we are keen and curious to hear from you! Please make sure to include your portfolio/CV in your application, we want to know more about your experiences. 🤝