Online Marketer UK
Eindhoven, The Netherlands | Fulltime
ROOSH. is a Dutch e-commerce organization established in Eindhoven, which was founded in 2013, and currently consists of 18 team members from all over the world with backgrounds in Online Marketing, Customer Service and IT. We run several platforms on which consumers can compare and book airport parking services in Europe, Australia and the USA! In the past two years, we have focused on innovation and invested in new software with the goal of becoming the global market leader.
You will work in a small team which is responsible for our Online Marketing activities in the UK. That comprises all efforts towards the online findability of Parkhero.co.uk, including but not limited to the following activities:
- Keyword research and strategy;
- Content strategy and optimization;
- Link building;
We are open to mediors (1-3 years of relevant experience) but also complete beginners and are willing to teach you everything you need. In any case we truly believe in the eagerness to learn things. Our extensive in-house training comprises courses on content writing, keyword research and link building as well as tools we use, such as Google Analytics, Search Console and Ahrefs. Frequent feedback sessions will make sure your learning curve doesn’t end after the initial training.
Additional to a huge growth in online marketing skills, you can expect a career with multiple steps within the company that will reward you accordingly for your personal development.
Profile / Requirements
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English (mother tongue).
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Independent work style;
- Positive mindset;
- Eager to learn about various dimensions of Online Marketing
- (Experience with SEO/SEA)
What we offer you
We are a very international group of young people and enjoy a dynamic and rather informal working atmosphere where everyone can be themselves. Our company is organized in a very flat hierarchy, which gives the team the freedom to work autonomously, venture into different directions and actively contribute with ideas. At the same time, we always make sure to support each other.
Last but not least, we are proud to say that we accumulated some very valuable knowledge in our small company, which means that you can learn a lot from us and we will actively guide you throughout this process. This means that you have a 1 on 1 session with one of our experts every 2 weeks.
To sum up
- A diverse job with the right amount of freedom and flexibility
- Multicultural and informal working atmosphere
- Training from experts within the company
- Personal guidance and feedback sessions
- The possibility to grow into multiple directions (platform manager or specialist role)
- A modern, nice-looking workspace
- Teambuilding events such as shared lunches, after work drinks on Fridays, monthly pizza delivery and group activities every quarter;
More about the culture at ROOSH
Since we have many different cultures at ROOSH we sat down together with the whole team to define our culture and this is what our so called ‘ingredients’.
Click here to check our culture page.
This is how the application process wil look like: