Customer Service Representative France (B2C/B2B)
Eindhoven, The Netherlands | Fulltime
ROOSH. is a Dutch e-commerce organization established in Eindhoven, which was founded in 2013. We run platforms on which consumers can compare and book car parks around airports in Europe, Australia and USA! For our French speaking platforms (parkive.fr / parkive.be) we are looking for a native speaking French person to strengthen our current team. The total company consists currently of about 18 people consisting of mainly young online marketers from all over the world.
About the job
You will work in a small team and be in charge of communication for both B2B and B2C in the French speaking market. You will be the main contact person for our B2B partners (parkings) as well as our direct customers (consumers).
Besides the fostering of relationship with our existing partners, you will also be tasked with reaching out to new potential partners (parkings) in order to support the growth of our French speaking platform Parkive.fr
Our company has a strong focus on Online Marketing and customer satisfaction. Besides a friendly and efficient customer approach, we expect a great attention to detail and quality.
You will be working in a very diverse team and will have the opportunity to offer your own insights/implement your own strategies to contribute to the success of the company. Whether it is about B2B or customer service we are always happy to hear new suggestions and to give you a chance to put them in place when possible.
During low season (November – March) your assistance could be asked for SEO purposes (content & linkbuilding). No relevant experience is required for this part of the job in-house training will be provided if necessary.
- Customer communication representative (B2C) (addressing day to day issues, giving advice, assisting the customers in general)
- Partner communication representative (B2B) (addressing day to day issues or changes with reactivity, hear out complaints and relay improvement suggestions, maintain relationships)..
- Outreach to potential partners (parkings).
Profile / Requirements
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in French (mother tongue) and good at English.
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Interest in building and maintaining long-lasting business relationships;
- Ability to work independently;
- Positive mindset.
What you can expect, what we offer you
We are a very international group of young people and enjoy a dynamic and rather informal working atmosphere where everyone can be themselves. Last but not least, we are proud to say that we accumulated some very valuable knowledge in our small company, which means that you can learn a lot from us, if you are open to it.
To sum up
- A diverse and responsible job with freedom and flexibility;
- Informal but professional working atmosphere;
- Team events;
- Working in a motivated and supportive team with 7 nationalities;
- An office which is located in the creative/startup heart of Eindhoven, Strijp-S;
- The office has multiple separated meeting/focus rooms where you can work;
- The office also has its own bar, perfect for the Fridays!
More about the culture at ROOSH
- Flat organization – The door is always open and you can expect direct support from all your colleagues;
- Autonomy – We teach you the job and skills so you know what to do with it! This is what we believe in, getting people involved by learning and doing;
- Involvement – Causes passion, rewards and appreciation!
- Positive mindset – We like to think about solutions rather than problems!
- Bringing in new ideas! – Maybe this is what we encourage the most! The moment you stop testing is the moment you stop improving (we always have at least 2 variations of the same idea on our website for instance).
We accept applications untill 21-08-2022, shortly after this deadline you can expect a response.
This is how the application process wil look like: